Who should attend: Beginners and Intermediate Photographers
What every photographer should know about their camera! Through lecture and hands-on exercises you will learn all about:
• How the type of camera you have affects your images
• Why correct exposure is important
• ISO – how to set it and what it does
• Aperture – Like the iris of your eye only different
• Shutter Speed – Life happens fast, it can be a blur!
• Your camera focuses itself, and here’s how you can help it get it right.
Space is limited for this vital class, so don't miss it! Sign up here: